Monday, October 24, 2011

Heaven for Kids by Randy Alcorn p16-20

Kameronn was reading too fast:-( I heard about Heaven and God and Jesus. and a witch , she said something to the boy. God wants us to think about Heaven because He loves us.


Today we took pictures. I looked at duckies and played with them but they ran away. They were in the grass and they flapped their wings to get back in the water because they were like "nope!". I ran over the bridge twice and I saw two rock bridges in the stream.  That's all that I saw. I sat on the bridge and mommy had to hold me so I didn' t fall.  I went down the path, and saw our car and two benches.  Then we took pictures on the benches and it was time to go.

What did you see that reminded you of God?
Grass, leaves-they looked like Fall leaves, that means it's almost Fall. I also smelled flowers but I didn't see any around.

I had fun taking a bath and I loved it the water was so warm.
It made me sad that Aemilia poked her elbow on the thorn branch with thorns.

Today's Devotional: " Do You Feel It"; Psalm 16:11

No comments:

Post a Comment