Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Heaven for Kids by Randy Alcorn p21-25

What will our bodies in Heaven be like?

They will not be like ghosts.  They will be like Jesus and ourselves.  We will be able to move, we'll be able to play, we'll be able to stretch, fly, when Jesus came back, he broke the bread and we'll be able to do the same thing.

Today I'm thankful for my whole family.
I'm sorry that I was being rude today to dad, sorry for people that got hurt, I'm sorry for doing cartwheels in the lobby.

Today's devotional: Phillipians 4:19
He wants us to live different ways than the Devil and everybody else. The devil tells us we can do it by ourselves. Tv, books and magazines tell us to do right and wrong. That is wrong because that is the Devil and bad and we need just God.

No comments:

Post a Comment