Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe, Chapter 1

Today we read the first chapter in The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe.

We read about the Lion, Witch and the Wardrobe.  What happened?  The littlest girl Lucy stepped closer to the wardrobe, then she stepped closer and closer and then she thought that if she shuts the door, then she will be stuck. She saw coats hanging up on the hangers, big coats.  She couldn't feel the wardrobe. She was in snow. The wardrobe is not real because that's not how it is. There's a wall behind a wardrobe. Then there was a half man and half goat, wait it was actually a Faun.

Today I am thankful for my family and for my house and my friends
Today I am sorry for me being whiny today.

Today's devotional: Cheering you on Romans 8:34, Hebrews 4:14-16

No comments:

Post a Comment