Wednesday, November 16, 2011

The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe, Chapter 6 and 7

Edmund and what's the other boy's name, Peter, Edmund and Peter thought about that the robin was taking them into a trap.  They wanted to save the Faun.
 Should they be afraid?
Yeah because they might get kidnapped while their trying to save the Faun by the White Witch.
What do you think will happen next?
 The robin might take them to the right spot to save the Faun.

The boys had a TV in their wardrobe....

Today I'm thankful for my friends and family and I'm sorry for being a pain today, I wasn't listening , I had a big, big mess today and Mom texted Uma, but she would not come to help us clean up our giant mess.

I want to pray for that I'm going to do better and be nice and be easy and listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment