Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Today 11/29/11

I want to talk about everything:

I did dance today and ate dinner and mint "ice cream" at the studio.For dinner , I had turkey, broccoli and crepes.  At Jazz, I got all three of my splits and soon I will get three pieces of candy (from Miss Dana) for having all of my splits. And at school i learned about the letter "k" and I also did Spanish , it was about counting.  That's about it with school.

Today I'm thankful for my family and my house and my clothing and my room and my mommy.

Today I am sorry for me yelling at Aemilia and for not getting in the car when mom told me to and that's it for everything.

I'd like God to help me with let's see.. with me being nicer and stop yelling at my sister and obeying and that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment